Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frosty's Duelling and Hunt Mod Work.

4 posters

Go down

Frosty's Duelling and Hunt Mod Work. Empty Frosty's Duelling and Hunt Mod Work.

Post  Frosty Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello

I've been making maps since around June/July of 2008 (Starting with Counter-Strike) but Warband Maps since June/July 2010 when someone brought it up on the Ndition_Duel_Server forums, I mainly make duelling maps, but have made Hunt, Persistent World, 1866 Duelling (Nditions Event) and Persistent World 1866 (Mod never finalized by Highlander)

I have made a few Warband maps, I don't keep some of them since they are pretty much trash.
A list of maps that I have made include
Frosty's Ruins (Duelling
Frosty's Beach (Duelling)
Frosty's Desert (Duelling)
Frosty's Steppe (Duelling)
Frosty's Town (Hunt Mod)
Frosty's Town 2 (Hunt Mod)
Frosty's Snowy Town (Duelling)
Frosty's Castle Training Ground (WFas Duelling)
Frosty's Duelling Town (Duelling 1866)
Frosty's Country (Persistent World 1866)
Frosty's Tournament (First Nditions duelling Tournament)

But I'm going to show at least three in this thread.

Frosty's Ruins (Duelling)
This was my first ever map, it has changed alot since when it was first created, since the area behind the ruins use to be a Free for all archer area which I removed due to the mod restrictions on Nditions_Duel_Server, since Ruins was the main duelling map of the server before maps started to come, I chose ruins because it was simple to edit and I could add some nice features into it, it has places for horses to duel lancing, and a big open space for duelling, of course. The latest update was done by Minutus of the Nditions community who re-textured the ground.

Frosty's Desert (Duelling)
This was about my 7th map, it is pretty small, but big enough for duelling.

Frosty's Town 2(Hunt Mod)
I love Hunt Mod, and I still love playing it whenever events are made, back in April, when I helped run a Hunt Mod server, I decided to make a map for it, the idea of the map is allow beasts have easy access to the roof areas and the Hunters stick to the ground, Hunters cannot get onto the roofs, It has an old Victorian feel to it, with darks narrow streets and back alleys, the map is not completely finished yet, it is finished in terms of game play, but it requires more detail.

Screenshots:

Frosty's Ruins
Spoiler:
These are the wooden training weapons which can only be picked up on Nditions_Duel_Server

Frosty's Desert
Spoiler:
These are the wooden training weapons which can only be picked up on Nditions_Duel_Server

Frosty's Town
Spoiler:
This last picture is another street that leads over the bridge, so you can walk across the main street.

Comments and Criticism are welcome!
I mainly get criticized to lack of detail in my maps, which I am trying to work on more in my current maps Smile

Frosty's Ruins was made by me, but alot of the ideas came from the Nditions_Duel_Server community, who supported the making of the map.
I would also like to thank, Snake, Spec, Willow and Minutus for the help they gave me with my maps Smile

Last edited by Frosty on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Frosty
Frosty
Associate

Back to top Go down

Frosty's Duelling and Hunt Mod Work. Empty Re: Frosty's Duelling and Hunt Mod Work.

Post  Eidridin Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Welcome to the guild!

Eidridin
Associate

Back to top Go down

Frosty's Duelling and Hunt Mod Work. Empty Re: Frosty's Duelling and Hunt Mod Work.

Post  Deaf Blind Dave Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 pm

You should be able to host screenshots on image shack or photobucket before then if you wish, I am really looking forward to seeing them! Welcome to the guild!
Deaf Blind Dave
Deaf Blind Dave
Guild Master

https://cegmb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Deaf Blind Dave wrote:You should be able to host screenshots on image shack or photobucket before then if you wish, I am really looking forward to seeing them! Welcome to the guild!

It still says 'New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.' when I post the links onto here.
Frosty
Frosty
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Deaf Blind Dave Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 pm

That's weird Hande did them in his thread.. Question Hmmmm... If you are interested in joining the guild I will make you an associate then you should be able to post links.
Deaf Blind Dave
Deaf Blind Dave
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Still doesn't work =/

I posted the Imageshack forum link and direct link and doesn't work =/
Frosty
Frosty
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Deaf Blind Dave Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Try now I disabled that security measure. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Deaf Blind Dave
Deaf Blind Dave
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Deaf Blind Dave wrote:Try now I disabled that security measure. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem Very Happy

OK, uploaded now Smile
Frosty
Frosty
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Eidridin Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:57 pm

I like what you did with the siege tower on that map. Never would think of that.

Also, it seems like your maps lack a lot of detail and objects, even though that is good for a healthy duel map.

Eidridin
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Deaf Blind Dave Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:37 pm

That last town map looks sweet! As Sly said, I would add some more detail/vegetation but otherwise they look nice.
Deaf Blind Dave
Deaf Blind Dave
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Hande Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 am

Deaf Blind Dave wrote:That's weird Hande did them in his thread.. Question Hmmmm... If you are interested in joining the guild I will make you an associate then you should be able to post links.
I used my own webhost to post them and I did only links. Wink
Hande
Hande
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down