Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floris Recruitment

Go down

Floris Recruitment Empty Floris Recruitment

Post  Duh Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Heya Everyone,

i hope its alright to incquire like this - if you feel its inappropriate, just give me a headsup and i will remove the "draft". But back to the topic - We from the Floris Mod Team are looking for several sceners and artists to join our ranks. We do have a few folks who can work with scenes, but the amount of work is simply huge and it would go a lot faster, if we had a couple more workers dedicated to it. There are 3 things you can do for us:

- Rebuild native scenes with Polished Buildings material
- Build new scenes with PB material upon request
- Build new scenes with PB material upon your own interest

We have quite a few players, who enjoy our mod, so your scenes would get publicity, feedback, critics and the such. We can also promise you that - as long as you communicate with us - your work will be used. We also have no problem with you releasing your work as an osp package unrelated to the mod.

For more information about us and this recruitment call, check out this sticky dedicated to it: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,213100.0.html

Feel free to contact Monnikje, Caba'drin, Windyplains or me, should you be interested in working with us.

Best,
Duh

Duh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum